In today’s episode, Joe sits down with Rafi Glantz, Strategic Partnerships Manager at accessiBe – a fully automated web accessibility solution for ADA & WCAG Compliance. Powered by AI, accessiBe protects your business from ADA and WCAG lawsuits, boosts your brand perception, and opens your website to potential new customers.
Joe and Rafi talk about how the accessiBe plugin works, opening more avenues for web accessibility, getting websites become more accessible, and strategic partnerships in the WordPress space.
Tune in and learn about running a globally accessible website.
What to Listen For:
- 00:00 Intro
- 02:01 Welcome to the pod, Rafi Glantz!
- 04:17 Rafi’s journey in the WordPress space
- 08:55 Why do you think most of the clients are now coming from the US?
- 12:06 Takeaway from a convention presentation about web accessibility
- 19:33 The team at accessiBe
- 21:48 How the accessiBe plugin works
- 25:10 Pricing model and customer acquisition
- 28:17 Will there be free options for clients?
- 31:29 The best approach to finding new customers
- 34:09 Strategic partnerships to work on
- 38:09 Where to find the accessiBe team