In today’s episode, Joe talks to Craig Hewitt, the founder of both Castos, a WordPress plugin provider for easy podcast management and PodcastMotor where they provide turnkey, end-to-end podcast editing and production services. He’s also a co-host of RogueStartups Podcast.
Joe and Craig discuss the early years of Castos and joining the TinySeed team, massive growth in the podcasting industry, profitability versus growth, and the 30-60-90 Day plan.
Tune in for more business growth tips!
WordPress Plugin for Podcast Hosting
- [00:01:35] Let’s welcome Craig Hewitt!
- [00:02:54] WordPress plugin in Castos
- [00:04:55] Growth in the podcasting industry
- [00:07:30] Business growth in WPBuffs
- [00:08:50] The non-technical founder in a tech company
- [00:09:36] A peak at Castos early years
- [00:13:00] Investing in good developers, good systems
- [00:16:33] Joining the TinySeed team
- [00:23:10] Are you in the area of growth?
- [00:27:35] Profitability versus growth
- [00:32:05] How will you spend your security money?
- [00:36:06] The process of hiring key people
- [00:40:59] The 30-60-90 Day plan
- [00:42:54] Overcoming challenges when building a business
- [00:44:30] Connect with Craig Hewitt!