It’s another refresher of a past episode with Gregory Karelitz, Global Manager of HubSpot for Startups. HubSpot is a growth platform that lets your entire company to work together — from marketing, to sales, to customer service.
Joe and Gregory explore how HubSpot provides quality integrations towards keeping a solid customer base, solutions the new plugin solves for end-user experience, and the importance of web page functionality.
What to Listen For:
- 00:00 Intro
- 02:49 Welcome to the pod, Gregory Karelitz!
- 04:35 Working at HubSpot for six years
- 06:10 How global partnerships work
- 08:23 A look into the HubSpot’s integration build-out
- 12:57 The complexity of disconnected tools
- 15:28 Sponsorship of global WordCamps
- 18:06 Gregory’s early days in the WordPress space
- 21:18 Did you have a marketing strategy?
- 23:48 The transition into the HubSpot community
- 28:25 Optimizing your business growth with the right features and functions
- 34:36 Innovation towards pushing for mobile-friendly websites
- 37:55 The relationship between sales, marketing, and customer service