Today on the WPMRR podcast, Joe and Christie talk about the downside of virtual meetings, great apps to use for small and large conferences, and the best practices of Zoom meetings.
Listen in for exciting tips for more relatable virtual meetings!
What you’ll learn:
- [00:00:35] What’s up with Joe this week?
- [00:03:26] What’s going on, Christie?
- [00:07:47] The 90-minute live online training conducted by Christie with Nexcess employees.
- [00:15:12] Do meetings really suck?
- [00:17:58] The basics of virtual meetings.
- [00:20:44] Every little detail matters, come prepared.
- [00:23:03] App security of Zoom – the Waiting Room.
- [00:27:02] Best practice in Zoom meetings: Assign a Note Taker
- [00:31:59] Recurring meetings: documentations, attendees, topics, and ongoing assignments throughout the week.
- [00:34:39] Meeting preparation beforehand to not waste time.
- [00:37:22] Build a culture around proper documentation.
- [00:39:16] Quality of feed, don’t let technology get in the way.
- [00:45:36] Punctuality is essential, be on time.