In today’s episode, Joe talks to Brian Casel of ProcessKit – a process-driven project management tool for businesses, automating and streamlining recurring tasks, track progress, and scale company operations with over 1000+ tools using Zapier integration.
Brian shares his experiences as a freelancer and his early days in web designing; how ProcessKit came about, its audience target focus, the challenges of growing customer base, and winning audience through guest blog posting.
What to Listen For:
- 00:00 Intro
- 02:38 Welcome to the pod, Brian!
- 07:15 Starting as a web designer before doing freelancing
- 09:21 From a front end web developer to creating ProcessKit
- 13:02 ProcessKit was developed to address company challenges
- 16:17 Familiarizing end-user experience to improve products
- 17:49 How’s business been like during the pandemic?
- 20:06 Onboarding new clients is one of the challenges
- 22:46 Client fit target for ProcessKit
- 25:44 Add-on services depend on the business needs
- 28:20 SaaS products need to prioritize their Zapier integration
- 29:37 Strategies to growing customer base
- 34:36 The value of guest blog posting
- 38:33 Learning marketing and growing audience traffic
- 39:33 Find Brian online!