In today’s episode, Joe and Christie pick out the top episodes they hosted together for the past two years, why these episodes made it to their favorite list and the stories behind the guests. They also talk about their individual growth in podcasting and the benefits of being a host.
Sadly, this is also Christie’s last episode as co-host in the WPMRR podcast. Listen in to learn what will change and what to expect in the coming weeks!
What to Listen For:
- 00:00 Intro
- 01:49 What’s up, Joe?
- 04:09 Sad news: This is Christie’s last episode
- 07:53 The truth about why Christie is leaving
- 11:50 Don’t do a podcast if you aren’t passionate about it
- 14:03 Some of the best moments happened off-record
- 17:10 What’s it like recording a podcast for the past two years?
- 19:57 Podcast is just a conversation between 2 to 3 people
- 22:20 The benefits of being a podcast host
- 26:30 Pod episodes on our favorite list
- 37:15 Parting words from Christie Chirinos!
- Visit Christie’s website
- Tweet Christie
- Christie is on LinkedIn
- Leave an iTunes review or binge-watch past episodes
- Send questions to email@example.com for the next Q&A pod
- Visit the WPMRR website