In today’s episode, we have fascinating news! WP Buffs successfully acquired WP EZI – a team of highly trained world-class WordPress developers that provides unlimited 24/7 WordPress support, help, maintenance, and fixes.
Joe talks to Paul Kidis – founder and former owner of WPEZI.com and a brilliant Website Specialist at Kidis Creative – about the closed-door details before and after the acquisition, the reason behind it, and a sneak peek at the preparations made for a smooth take over.
Tune in and listen to a one of a kind acquisition story!
What to Listen For:
- 00:00 Intro
- 02:48 Welcome, Paul Kidis!
- 04:44 What is Kidis Creative?
- 07:28 The transition to focus more on Kidis Creative
- 10:40 It’s time to move on and let WP EZI go
- 12:52 What made the acquisition push through
- 16:40 Partnering up with the right people
- 19:50 How does it feel about selling a business?
- 23:04 Preparing and getting through the transition
- 26:20 Mixed emotions, fantastic journey, and refocusing priorities
- 31:12 It was about finding a better home for WP EZI clients
- 31:57 What’s keeping Paul busy at Kidis Creative
- 33:22 Where to find Paul online