In today’s episode, Joe talks with David Yarde, Creative Director and Partner at Sevenality. David’s expertise and experience is at the intersection of visual communications and software engineering with a focus in brand development, communications design, user experience problem solving.
Joe and David discuss the importance of knowing your customers and prospects, how to overcome stage fright when speaking in public, maximizing referrals to grow customers, and the interesting journey of being both a developer and a designer.
Tune in to learn more about designing, developing, and business growth!
What to Listen For:
- 00:00 Intro
- 01:31 Welcome to the pod, David Yarde!
- 03:15 How did you find yourself at the intersection of a designer and developer?
- 08:35 Having a connection and passion for the industry
- 13:13 Starting up Sevenality
- 18:42 What introverts can do when talking in front of an audience?
- 25:59 What’s it like to not have a lead acquisition channel?
- 31:20 How to make referrals a little easier?
- 37:08 Coming up with the referral discount program
- 41:36 The Loveable Brands program