In today’s episode, Joe talks to Joe Casabona, a creator of online courses at Creator Courses and for LinkedIn Learning, and hosts a podcast called How I Built It. They share similar sentiments on parenting toddlers, mental health check while juggling work and parenting, and expanding a Circle community among other WordPress related responsibilities.
What to Listen For:
- 00:00 Intro
- 02:16 Welcome back to the pod, Joe!
- 02:37 On vaccination roll-out
- 06:20 Staying at home with 2 kids
- 11:18 Juggling between family life and work schedule
- 15:13 The challenges of parenthood
- 19:10 Adjusting to and managing time allocation
- 23:12 “Hire help before you need it.” – Joe Casabona
- 26:40 External feedback can sometimes help solve roadblocks
- 30:23 Growing the podcast and cultivating a Circle community
- 35:11 Live streaming on Circle?
- 39:58 Using a community to drive traffic and product sales
- 45:28 Giving people a reason to stay in your community
- 51:15 Where to find Joe online!