In today’s episode, Joe talks to Michelle Frechette of GiveWP, the perfect online fundraising platform to increase your online donations, manage donors, and gain insight on your effort — all from directly within your WordPress website.
Michelle enthusiastically retells her fundraising expertise at GiveWP. She shares her fool-proof strategies on getting recurring donations and sustaining a good relationship with fundraising donors.
What to Listen For:
- 00:00 Intro
- 02:18 Welcome back to the pod, Michelle!
- 04:36 What’s unique about WP Coffee Talk podcast?
- 05:50 Having thoughtful guests and a few long pauses
- 09:07 What is a recurring donation?
- 11:16 Tips to keep recurring donations
- 16:03 Is a regular email reminder ideal to keep donations coming?
- 19:53 First donation and 30-second videos
- 22:22 Payment processes should stay on site to retain trust
- 26:22 On-site payment: one-time versus recurring
- 28:53 Different features for donors at GiveWP
- 32:16 Other payment options
- 35:06 GiveWP is not a full functioning CRM
- 37:26 Active assistance for customers
- 39:06 Is GiveWP headed to being a CRM?
- 41:16 Where to find Michelle online