In today’s episode, Joe talks to Corey Haines of Swipe Files, a community hub focused on content and courses to master marketing by taking the best ideas from other industries for maximum business growth and pushing the boundaries of what is called normal.
Corey narrates his experience in building and creating a community focused on content strategy, marketing best practices for marketers, and the idea behind founding Swipe Files.
What to Listen For:
- 00:00 Intro
- 02:28 Welcome back to the pod, Corey!
- 05:45 What is Swipe Files?
- 07:21 Marketing ads that pique customer interest
- 11:37 Switching to Webflow
- 14:23 How does Webflow work?
- 17:09 The community at Swipe Files
- 21:17 Bigger communities become less valuable
- 22:48 Managing the community, keeping the subscriptions
- 27:46 Strategies to attract people to join the community
- 31:50 Calendar plugin for easy access to sites and apps
- 33:48 Get to know Everything is Marketing podcast
- 38:21 The story behind the first episode
- 44:24 Marketing Rule of 7
- 46:30 Connect with Corey online!